Transfer Outreach Program
CHASS Transfer Outreach Program aims to provide useful information to help incoming transfer students navigate their life, here, at UCR. We provide valuable resources that are to be used to mold the kind of college experience you want. What we can do for you, is help attain short-term goals, and give you a vision and direction on how to achieve your long term goals. Through the network we create, your college experience will be invaluable to your student life, and carry over into your professional career.
The Transfer Outreach Program provides incoming transfer students with:
- A peer mentorship program from continuing transfer students.
- Workshops on various UCR resources tailored specifically to transfer students such as:
- The Academic Resource Center (Time Management, Study Habits, Tutoring etc.)
- Study Abroad
- Career Center (Jobs, Internships, Career development)
- Graduate School information and preparation
- Undergraduate Research information and Grants
- Game Plan for junior and senior years
- Student-Parent support and resources
For more information, please contact our Transfer Outreach Coordinator or Assistant Coordinator
Erika Perez or Diana Media
Visit TOP’s Facebook group page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/437735599690024/